Artikel

coffee tourism agro destinations
  • Perkebunan
  • 15-Oct-2019 13:34:05 WIB
  • 77 view

The Influence of Tourist Motivation, Destination Image And Experiential Marketing on Destination Competitiveness Through Tourist Satisfaction in Coffee Agro Tourism

Zeis Zultaqawa, Cosvi Hardinata

Business Administration, Universitas Padjadjaran, Bandung, Indonesia

ABSTRACT

The purpose of this study is to find out how tourist motivation, destination image, experiential marketing has a positive and significant effect on destination competitiveness through tourist satisfaction from the perspective of tourists visiting Sunda Hejo coffee agro-tourism, this study is based on a quantitative approach with the sample used is as many as 328 of tourists visiting Sunda Hejo coffee agro-tourism. Samples are taken based on probability sampling techniques. The data analysis technique used to test the relationship between variables in this study is using Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) using Partial Least Square (PLS), the results of the findings show that Tourist Motivation has a positive and significant effect on tourist satisfaction with a contribution of 23.3 % as well as destination competitiveness through tourist satisfaction with a contribution of 22.5%, bringing the total contribution to total at 45.8%. The destination image has a positive and significant effect on tourist satisfaction with the contribution of 21.8% as well as the competitiveness of destinations through tourist satisfaction with a contribution of 21.1% so that the total contribution of 42.9%. Experiential marketing has a positive and significant effect on tourist satisfaction with a contribution of 5.8% as well as destination competitiveness through tourist satisfaction with a contribution of 6.8% so that the overall contribution totaled 12.6%. Tourist satisfaction has a positive and significant effect on the competitiveness of destinations in tourists with a contribution of 42.9%. This discovery is a new insight and can be used by tourism companies in determining business strategies and conducting business activities, and can be used by the government in making regional policies in the tourism sector that can increase regional economic growth and can also be a question for further research.

Keywords: Tourist Motivation; Destination Image; Experiential Marketing; Tourist Satisfaction; Destination Competitiveness

Artikel Lebih Lengkap Bisa di Undih di Sini ==>klik<==

Kembali